Sunday, July 18, 2010

Support Group Meeting

I went to a support group meeting for gastric bypass surgery yesterday. It was very informative and helpful. I go back to the Dr. on Aug 3rd and to the nutritionist on Aug 4th. Very excited to see what's in store for me. After that, the surgeon will turn everything in to my insurance com. Veronica (the girl over surgery scheduling) said it could take from 24 hours to 2 weeks to get a response. Hope it doesn't take long! I know that this is not an easy journey but I am geared up and anxious to get healthy. Yes, I said get healthy. As I said in my last post-the weight loss is only a great benefit as I get rid of diabetes, acid reflux and the list goes on and on (as well as 22 pills a day not to mention the insulin shots) . If anyone reads this, just be praying for me as I do this. Ronnie has been so supportive of me and so have my girls. I love them so much and need them as I go through this surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment